Prof. Dr. Karlheinz Blankenbach
Pforzheim University – Display Lab
embedded world Exhibition
For more information on
embedded world Exhibition,
please visit www.embedded-world.de
Thank you for visiting electronic Displays Conference 2018!
Professional knowledge about electronic displays
On 28 February and 1 March 2018, developers, scientists and users of electronic displays discussed the latest technologies, including LCD, OLED or ePaper, flexible displays, 3D displays, graphic user interfaces and touchscreens. The conference impressed the experts with a first-class programme, and also closed at the end of the second day with a clear increase in attendance.
Highlights in 2018 were the keynote speeches on display trends and OLED. The conference also proved a winner with three sessions on automotive displays and further top-level sessions on touch, measurement technology, AR/VR, and applications and optimisation. The author interviews after each session provided an excellent opportunity to discuss the presentation in a small group.
Save the date: electronic displays Conference, 27 - 28 February 2019!
- Great session – really enjoyed the Keynotes – a good range of talks
- Very informative, good form to get networked
- Keynotes are very interesting because they give a broad outlook on a particular topic, e.g. market brands
- Very good mixed package of all display + touch + measurement-issues
- I'm really happy with this conference and I feel that I have learned a lot
- Excellence technical content
- I consider the approach of the “meet and greet” with the speakers at tables during the coffee breaks an excellent idea. I experienced great interactions, which otherwise may not have taken place