Call for Papers 2017
Thank you very much for your interest in the electronic displays Conference 2017.
The Program Committee calls for your ideas and contributions to enrich the conference.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Display technologies (LCD, OLED, PDP, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, FED, ...)
- Display applications (e-signage, automotive, avionic, consumer, industrial, information, medical, mobile, requirements, solutions...)
- Driving and interfaces (controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, DVI, DISPLAYPORT, ...)
- Touch screens (techniques, software, ...)
- GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions, ...)
- 3D (displays, reproduction, software, ...)
- Measurement tasks (display performance, ambient light)
- System aspects and integration (embedded systems, lifetime, environmental conditions, ...)
- Display subassemblies (backlight, housing, ...)
- Supply chain (quality assurance, reliability, logistics, customized displays, ...)
- Market data (FPD, touch, interfaces, applications,...)
- Abstract Submission: 7. October 2016
- Notification of authors: week 43 or 44 / 2016
- Proceeding papers incl. student papers: 10. February 2017
Please note that in order to submit an abstract you have to prepare the following details:
1. final abstract title (to be published)
2. author's contact details and biography (= vita, CV)
3. abstract (max. 50 words) and summary (~500 words)
Please click here to be forwarded to the abstract submission tool.
If you have all details prepared upfront, the registration and submission only takes a few minutes.
- The electronic displays Conference is a technical conference. Purely marketing- or PR-oriented papers can and will not be accepted.
- The official conference language is English. All submissions must therefore be in English.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee for acceptance.
- The approximate speaking slot for each speaker is 20 minutes, except Keynotes.
- For speakers contributing to the conference with an accepted presentation/paper NO conference fee will apply. The attendance of the full conference is complimentary.
- For co-speakers a conference fee (50% of the regular conference fee) will apply. For further questions please contact the organizer at email@example.com