Submit your abstract until October 6, 2017
The 32nd electronic displays Conference (ED, edC) is the established conference in Europe for promoting the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of electronic displays and systems equipped with displays. We are looking for contributions from research & development and applications as well as market trends.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Display technologies (LCD, OLED, LED, E-paper, flexible displays, (pico-) projection, new technologies like micro-LEDs ...)
• Display applications (e-signage, automotive, avionic, consumer, industrial, information, medical, mobile, requirements, solutions ...)
• Driving and interfaces (controller, software, FPGA, LVDS, HMDI, embedded DISPLAYPORT ...)
• Touch screens (techniques, software, optimizations, measurement, haptic feedback ...)
• GUI, HMI (software, methods, solutions ...)
• 3D (3D display technologies, reproduction, software, evaluation ...)
• Measurement tasks (display and image quality, ambient light)
• System aspects and integration (embedded systems, lifetime, environmental conditions, ...)
• Display subassemblies (backlight, housing, power supply ...)
• Supply chain (quality assurance, customized displays, reliability, logistics, ...)
• Market data (FPD, touch, interfaces, applications, …)
Why submit a paper?
Get a large impact in the display community: edC is Europe’s largest conference on electronic displays and their applications. Some 50+ contributions and 450+ attendees from all over Europe, USA and Asia made the edC a huge success in 2017!
The audience covers the whole value chain: decision makers, engineers and industry professionals. Your presentation will be in the conference proceedings for long term impact.
Important deadlines / dates:
• Abstract Submission: October 6, 2017
• Notification of authors: week 42 or 43 / 2017
• Paper or presentation for edC proceedings: January 19, 2018
For any questions or further details, please contact Prof. Dr. Karlheinz Blankenbach (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have all details prepared upfront, the registration and submission only takes a few minutes.
- The electronic displays Conference is a technical conference. Purely marketing- or PR-oriented papers can and will not be accepted.
- The official conference language is English. All submissions must therefore be in English.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee for acceptance.
- The approximate speaking slot for each speaker is 20 minutes, except Keynotes.
- For speakers contributing to the conference with an accepted presentation/paper NO conference fee will apply. The attendance of the full conference is complimentary.
- For co-speakers a conference fee (50% of the regular conference fee) will apply. For further questions please contact the organizer at email@example.com